You need a customised lampshade? I advise you so that your luminaire harmonizes best with your interior in terms of shape, size, proportion, style, coverings such as fabric, paper or imitation leather; "couture" lampshade in hand-sewn stretched fabric, hard back lampshade on special pvc for luminaires, shirred or pleated lampshade, petticoat, Art-Déco, Victorian, American shapes ...
Different forms are available to you:
- Screens: sails, Italian, fans, 1/2 high curve circle, 1/2 cylinder
- Pagodas: round, rectangle, notched, "Burmese", square, top and bottom festoons, band, gadroons
- Domes: rectangle, umbrella, festoons, collar
- Squares: Alsatian, Spanish, framed, hollow corners, round corners
- Oval, pointed oval, square oval
- Pyramids: rectangles, square, with round corners
- Bells, Water lilies, Tulips, Godrons, Conics, Drums, Cylinders, - Triangles
- Shapes from Eastern Europe, Victorian, Asian and American countries
I realize creations according to your tastes and your desires after drawings and ribs, prototypes of carcass of lampshades in partnership with a shape maker.
So any style, any shape, any kind of lampshade is possible, from the most classic to the most contemporary.
At the workshop, you will find a good number of different carcasses, a very large choice of fabrics from publishers:
Pierre Frey, Manuel Canovas, Clarke and Clarke, Colefax and Fowler, Lalie Design, Esterelle, Soieries Bélinac, Boussac, Bracquenié, VPF-Amsterdam as well as a wide choice of coupons, of fabrics, trimmings from Houlès, Declercq and Manutex , wallpapers, fibrous paper from Nepal like Lamali...